Request a Demo for your School or District
Free | Online | 45 min
New to Children’s Progress? A quick, customized webinar demo is the perfect way to learn more about what the Children’s Progress Academic Assessment (CPAA) can do for you and your team.
Simply fill out this form to schedule your webinar session!
Parents, click here.
During your webinar demo, you’ll see:
- Child-friendly PK – 3 assessment questions
- Key reporting features
- The MIT-designed adaptive engine behind the assessment
You’ll learn exactly how this tool can help you:
- Screen & track PK – 3 progress in a fun, developmentally appropriate way
- Differentiate instruction with instant, fine-grained reports
- Save time & resources (with group administration, web-based reporting & ZERO manual work)
- Act on data immediately (with recommended activities & student groups)
- Collaborate with colleagues
- Engage parents
- Track demographic data
- Help ELL students succeed
Ready to learn how Children’s Progress can help you quickly and accurately identify student needs and differentiate instruction in PK-3?
Simply fill out the form on your right.