As standards change, make sure you have all the right assessment tools
View eBook | PDF
How are you tracking your students’ progress on rigorous new state standards without losing sight of each individual student’s learning needs?
Our comprehensive guide illuminates the many ways quality assessment data can support your district’s efforts to improve every student’s academic achievement and growth.
Learn how data can inform your instructional, curricular, and programmatic objectives—while helping you get students excited about their unique learning journeys!
Register to download our eBook "Assessments in Context”.
- Get an overview of the purposes formative, interim, and summative assessments serve.
- Learn the value in helping students understand their own assessment data.
- Understand how the three kinds of data comparability (horizontal, vertical, and longitudinal) offer important context as you strive to accelerate student learning.
- See a sampling of possible measures you can use to make informed decisions.
- Discover the benefits of a balanced assessment system.