The Michigan Department of Education recently approved MAP Growth K-2 as an early literacy initial assessment as part of the state's Early Literacy Initiative. Please join NWEA and MEMSPA to learn more about MAP Growth K-2, network with colleagues, and more.
At this event, Michigan principals and administrators will learn how MAP Growth K-2 can maximize early learners' potential:
- Inform instruction and support literacy using valid, reliable—and real-time—data
- Measure every student’s growth over time
- Engage students and families in goal-setting
- Create and reinforce evidence-informed instructional practice
- Compare and predict student achievement and growth over time via exclusive normative and growth information
This event is free, and breakfast is included. Register by June 9th to reserve your spot!