The most important question to ask when evaluating your assessment system is this: is it serving the people it needs to? Whether it’s your school board, your teachers, or—most importantly—your students, it takes multiple measures to support the needs of every educator and student.
Our latest comprehensive guide, Multiple Measures Done Right: The 7 Principles of Coherent Assessment Systems, explores seven principles that NWEA researchers developed to help you build a coherent assessment system that’s right for your schools. You’ll learn how to:
• regain control of your schools’ assessment systems
• serve the needs of multiple stakeholders with accurate and actionable data
• improve educational equity for all students
• apply each principle and use it to meet your goals
• create an assessment system that puts students first