Why you should attend?
Join Sal Khan, founder and CEO of Khan Academy™, and Joel Thomas, former teacher, administrator and NWEA® product expert to see MAP® Accelerator™ in action. Learn more about what this new, online math tool can do to empower teachers and engage students in your school or district.
Who should attend?
- Curriculum and instruction directors
- Assessment directors
- School leaders
What you will learn?
- How NWEA® and Khan Academy co-developed this online tool
- How MAP Accelerator simplifies differentiation for students at every level
- How MAP Accelerator leverages MAP Growth math scores to immediately put assessment data into action
- How to use MAP Accelerator at the district level to monitor engagement
Register today to learn what MAP Accelerator can do to simplify differentiation and meet the unique learning needs of your students.
If you’re unable to attend the live session, please register to receive a link to the on-demand recording.
Mountain View, CA
Joel Thomas is a product manager at NWEA specializing in strategic partnerships. Joel worked as a middle school and high school teacher before becoming an assistant principal. Since then, he has used his expertise in pedagogy, curriculum design, and student data analysis to help build products that solve real problems for teachers and students.